The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for supporting procedures that ensure visibility of all orders status giving support to all our EM Stores in the most professional, accurate, and timely manner.
Essential Functions: (Specific duties and responsibilities critical to completion of daily workload)
• Provide strong support to the EM Operations/Logistics Director while creating and maintaining a positive work environment.
• Create and maintain reports for the EM Logistics/Operations department.
• Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance.
• Develop methods to gather supply chain data, analyze the data and suggest process improvements
• Facilitate the implementation of procedures that allow for standardization and optimal efficiencies for the supply chain operations in the EM Countries
• Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning, transportation)
• Evaluate Logistics’ vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders, warehouses, transportation) according to quality standards and make recommendations for improvements
• Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
• Monitoring and support all stores in Latin America countries
• Support Customs &Trades Dept with customs for O&O Stores in the EM Countries.
• Manage customer relationships, drive operational excellence and ensure that service level commitments are met on a daily basis.
• Additional characteristics desired include:
-Delivering excellence by maintaining the highest return.
-Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
-Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management, transportation)
-Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
-Attention to detail
-Ability to build syndication throughout the organization and positively influence the organization.
-Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with all levels in the organization as well as through vendor relationships.
-A solid track record in managing, influencing, organizing and developing teams to enhance skills to increase productivity.
Educational Background: BA/BS
Field of Study:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in logistics or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar managerial role
• Knowledge in high volume pick & pack distribution facility
• Possess an exceptional knowledge of innovative distribution practices and technologies, WMS systems, RF and TMS
• Strong analytical/quantitative skills with a proven thought process to include the use of emerging trends to understand the dynamics of each category and business impact.
• Capability to develop strategic plans and programs to meet distribution requirements
• Ability to maintain procurement rules and regulations, contract documents and specifications
• Excellent inventory control, product packaging, records maintenance and cost and pricing methodology skills
• Knowledge of Latin America countries, customs and logistics operations is a plus
• Excellent computer skills.
• Microsoft Excel and Access at Intermediate or Advanced level
• WMS &TMS (warehouse management systems) experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual: Must read, write and speak both Spanish and English.
• Abilities to work through multiple tasks simultaneously (multitask), manage time, efficiently, and work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated attitude and demeanor that will support team-oriented work relationships
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Position Title in the Subject line.