Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Brand Manager, Marketing will play a key role in guiding and executing the global marketing strategy, aligning and reporting on key performance indicators for the Americas Region, and partnering with local market teams to execute seasonal marketing campaigns.
In this role, the Brand Manager, Marketing will help with the development of branded solutions that supports our strategic brand priorities. The Brand Manager, Marketing will work closely with global marketing teams to support global campaign development. The Brand Manager, Marketing will also be responsible for working closely with our market teams in U.S., Canada, Brazil and Emerging Markets in the development and adherence to their Commercial Business Plans. The Brand Manager will work closely with their Regional counterparts to support PANDORA’s commercial circle and ensure the Region team is aligned on campaign and promotional plans.
Brand Marketing Leadership and Influence
- Steward of the PANDORA brand that supports our brand promise, vision, position, and architecture while achieving our overall business goals.
- Understand and communicate brand’s unique selling propositions to key stakeholders, customers and consumers.
- Serve as key leader to drive brand and marketing culture throughout the organization
- Demonstrate thought leadership, best practice sharing, and expertise on evolving media landscape, etc.
- Track, analyze, and report business results to ensure strategies are working and objectives are being realized.
- Evaluate and identify consumer insights to optimize business outcomes.
Driving Market Excellence
- Scale campaigns where appropriate and agreed upon with global.
- Develop creative guidelines and templates for local market initiatives that align with global strategy.
- Demonstrate collaboration and leadership across multiple marketing disciplines including media, promotion, public relations, coop advertising, digital, in store, and design services.
- Partner with Region’s Analytics Manager, Media Manager and CRM Manager to ensure market teams are briefing agency partners with clear understanding of campaign strategy, objectives and performance benchmarks.
- Work closely with geographic regions – US, Canada, Brazil, and Emerging Markets to ensure that marketing programs are executed on time and correctly, either through marketing team or cross functional groups.
- Must possess strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Leads cross-functional teams to achieve the successful execution of global strategies and toolkit implementation. Ability to communicate effectively cross functionally.
- Highly collaborative working in global context.
- A self-starter who enjoys creating new ways of working when a project requires a new strategy or approach.
Global and Local Market Partnership
- Help influence global strategy through staying abreast of market dynamics including competitive reviews, promotional environment, consumer habits, retail trends, etc.
- Translate regional insights into actionable consumer driven recommendations to influence global campaign development and market execution
- Align and ensure adherence of country/cluster priorities, go-to-market execution plans and spending to global brand and business objectives.
- Align and ensure adherence of local market priorities, plans and spending in line with global guidance
- Evaluate and support local market integrated plans
- Help markets execute global strategy
- Review and approve marketing budgets in line with global guidelines
- Knowledge of cultural differences throughout global markets
Brand Consumer Advocate
- Closely collaborates with markets and global on brand objectives and opportunities to improve brand funnel and keep consumer at the heart of all activities.
- Develop deep understanding of brand equity and core consumer targets
- Consolidate market dynamics and learnings from drop performance, etc., and leverage consumer insights across the region to provide the Marketing Board and Product with a fair picture of market performance.
- Partner with InStore, Ecommerce, and Digital teams to gather insights related to the Consumer Journey and ensure an optimal brand experience for the consumer.
- Work closely with creative, media, and PR agencies on development of brand strategy and execution plans.
- Lead day to day agency project and timeline management.
- Develop creative briefs that give focused direction to agency partners in order to scale and activate global campaigns that build brand equity and deliver results.
- Effectively manage agency interactions and relationships for assigned projects.
Something About You:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing experience in branded environment. Experience with consumer insight identification, cross functional team leadership, and agency interaction. CPG/ Retail experience is a plus.
- BA/ BS Marketing, Brand Management; MBA preferred
- Spanish, French, Portuguese a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Develops strategies and identifies resources to implement and manage change
- Models flexibility in adjusting priorities
- Actively listens and uses appropriate communication styles to deliver complex information in a clear concise way and influences others to accept a point of view, gain consensus, or take action
- Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others
- Makes a good first impression and demonstrates positive energy to effectively represent the company in alignment with its values.
- Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others
- Prioritizes and arranges work requirements self and/or others to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives
- Utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results
- Passionate about driving brand growth by better meeting consumer needs.
- Balance of both analytic and creative skills.
- Must be able to analyze and summarize data.
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Must have proactive, entrepreneurial spirit with ability to take initiative and work independently or with a team.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented with unprompted follow through.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Travel Required: up to 15%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net