Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Payroll Specialist under the Pandora Americas Shared Services model is responsible for providing customer service and executing end to end payroll processes. Payroll Specialist will provide coordination and continuous improvement of current business processes within the payroll department. End to end processing includes payroll support for multi-entity, multi-frequency submissions. Duties include preparation, review of payroll data, calculation of exception items, garnishments, and administration of time and attendance system. The Payroll Specialist will also partner with HR to review and audit personnel entries made by HR. Payroll Specialist will also assist department with other payroll-related projects as needed.
- Supports the Pandora Americas Shared Service payroll process as primary subject matter expert including the calculation, preparation and submission of payroll for all the Americas.
- Ability to execute extremely deadline driven tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- Positive, pleasant and approachable demeanor with customer centric mindset.
- Audit HR personnel entries as it relates to employees pay.
Research and resolve payroll issues through ZenDesk Payroll Ticketing system.
- Collaborates with business partners and management to provide properly controlled processes to meet internal/external customer needs.
- Scan, file and/or save payroll files for audits.
- Maintain payroll expertise by staying up date on statutory compliance.
- Maintains employee payroll garnishments.
- Processes off-cycle payments upon approvals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5-8 years’ experience processing high volume, multi-state payrolls. Experience working with Ultimate Software - UltiPro or SAP payroll software. Canada and Latin America Payroll knowledge a plus but not required.
- Ability to provide superior customer service
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting, analytical and technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain employee confidentiality
- Flexibility with change/process improvement with a growing workforce
- CPP or FPC preferred
Please apply by emailing your resume with the position title in the subject line: