Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Retail Analyst will work within a growing retail organization, which is undergoing transformational change. Under the direction of the VP, Retail, the position will be responsible for driving scalable, long-lasting solutions that align to Pandora business objectives. The Retail Analyst will be responsible for leading various projects and working cross-functionally with various business partners. This position will require someone with self-motivation, a drive for results, and a passion for delivering value to our stores, and our business.
- Creates and analyzes reports which support growth within the organization.
- Gathers, interprets and drives data under direction of the VP, Retail.
- Ensures data is testable and traceable.
- Supports the Retail Merchandise group in providing analytics related to performance of product, promotions and current strategy within stores.
- Identifies, communicates and drives to resolution, any risks and issues impacting the business.
- Works in connection with cross-functional partners on execution of advised solutions.
- Collaborates with stakeholders on the viability of various projects, including but not limited to: scope, budget, timeline, and measurement of success.
- Lead ad hoc solution efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or similar field and/or equivalent professional experience
- 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst and at least 1 year of experience in either Retail or POS Systems
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of cross-functional partners at various levels.
- Ability to lead efforts across teams.
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to change in the work environment.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors work to ensure quality.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and conflict management skills.
- Ability and willingness to work required hours as needed.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please apply by emailing your resume with the position title in the subject line: PANDORAUSCareers@pandora.net