Digital Operations Manager
Job ID: 146886
Do you want to be a part of the world's leading jewellery company and the creation of our world-class diverse digital team of thinkers, makers and doers? Do you have experience working in Digital or IT Operations? And are you passionately customer focused, ready to fight their corner and drive other teams to do better by them? Then you might be the new Digital Operations Manager Pandora is looking for!
Ensure the effective operation of our digital platforms
We are building a world-class digital team to ensure digital is at the heart of our business. Our Digital Hub will be responsible for designing, delivering and operating digital products and experiences for Pandora’s global business, both online and in-store, in order to deliver a genuinely connected experience.
The main responsibility for our Digital Operations Manager is to ensure the effective operation of our digital platforms and support processes so that we may better serve our customers. As part of this, you will manage the “Command Centre” which is the nerve centre of our Global Digital Operations.
Adding to that, you will also:
- Actively monitor our business and technical operations, working with teams across Pandora to sense, prevent, mitigate and, when required, react and manage customer and business impacting challenges
- Ensure that appropriate monitoring, reporting and alerting is in place across our operational and technical landscape
- Seek to prevent technical and operational issues that cause customer and business impact through proactive planning and training with other teams/functions
- Manage the Change Control process (working with markets) to successfully test, adopt and launch new capability
Analytical mindset and a strong toolbox of problem-solving tools
Among your personal competencies, exceptional communication skills are necessary because you will collaborate cross-functionally with different key internal stakeholders. We envision that you can navigate in a fast-paced environment with different challenges every day and your problem-solving skills are strong. At the same time, you have an analytical mindset and are able to sense and react to challenges that may occur.
To succeed in the role as Digital Operations Manager we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Digital and/or IT Operations
- A strong toolbox of both analytical and problem-solving tools
- Preferably experience from another a global matrix organisation
- Fluent English - if you speak other European languages it is considered a bonus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Your new team
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do, spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. Digital Operations is responsible for ensuring the effective operation of Pandora’s digital platforms and operational processes, as well as managing change, so that we may better serve our customers. We value flexibility and informal working, where you are trusted to deliver and to focus on outcomes, outputs and value delivered, not hours spent at a desk in the office.
More practically, you will report directly to the Director of Digital Operations and you will have four direct reports.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position. However, if you have more questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
Diversity, Inclusion & relocation
As a global company, we believe talent can be found all over the world. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. That is why we invite you to apply regardless of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
We demonstrate this by not asking for any unnecessary information when you apply. Further to this, we offer a generous relocation package, which includes moving expenses and assisting you in finding a new home, along with all the practicalities of your new life in Denmark.