Global Compliance Manager
Job ID: 147810
Pandora has introduced a new global compliance approach and as Global Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for building, developing and implementing compliance initiatives globally in one or more areas.
Help build a strong global compliance function and culture in Pandora
In this role, you will be part of the newly established Global Compliance team who together will build a strong global compliance function and culture in Pandora.
As part of this team, some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support in protecting Pandora from potential legal, operational, regulatory, and reputational risks
- Enhance, develop and/or implement Global Compliance policies, standards and procedures with global colleagues and key stakeholders
- Monitor globally benchmarked regulations and assist in ensuring significant events impacting Pandora are mitigated and addressed as need be
- Advise on day-to-day issues related to policies, procedures, sanction and embargoes
- Create and deliver training to staff globally on new and existing compliance policies, standards and procedures
- Provide timely guidance on key compliance matters and Global Compliance policies, standards and procedures to management, infrastructure and business functions as needed
You should expect to travel approximately 10 days a year to support our global organisation.
Detail oriented team player with strong analytical skills
You might be the person we are looking for if you are a team player with the ability to both collaborate cross-functionally and work autonomously. You are detail oriented and have the ability to autonomously investigate and benchmark legal requirements and regulations as well as transform these into policies, procedures and/or management memos.
Further to that, we hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of AML and ABC components such as sanctions, know your customer, gifts and entertainment and conflicts of interest is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within a compliance function specializing in AML, ABC, sanctions and/or data protection
- Prior experience in a global organisation in the finance or banking industry
- Strong analytical skills, good overview, critical sense and ability to deal with complex issues
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position. However, if you have more questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
Diversity, Inclusion & relocation
As a global company, we believe talent can be found all over the world. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. That is why we invite you to apply regardless of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
We demonstrate this by not asking for any unnecessary information when you apply. Further to this, we offer a generous relocation package, which includes moving expenses and assisting you in finding a new home, along with all the practicalities of your new life in Denmark.