IT PMO Consultant
Job ID: 147749
Would you like to be part of a maturing IT Portfolio Management Office operating in a global setting? Do you wish to become a member of a strong team overseeing the IT portfolio from the earliest demands until project closures? And do you find it exciting to help shape the future of the PMO at Pandora? If so, you might be the person we are looking for.
Overview, guidance and advisory
As IT PMO Consultant, you will be part of the IT PMO - a subsection of the Project and Portfolio Organisation within Pandora IT. The team consists of three Student Assistants and three PMO Consultants, including you.
The IT PMO provides insights and transparency through reporting and has a close collaboration with stakeholders across the organisation. We also manage processes and governance surrounding the IT portfolio both in regard to waterfall projects and the agile sprints. Pandora has recently embarked on an agile implementation journey based on the SAFe framework. This is a high-performance position where you will draw on your accrued experience from project organisations, global IT organisation(s) and business acumen to achieve clear team objectives. You are able to self-manage key responsibilities and attack challenges with solid problem-solving skills.
Some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Assist in building and driving the Lean Portfolio Management capabilities
- Ensuring adherence and updates to the end-to-end toolbox of methods, templates, processes etc. associated with the IT Portfolio
- Executing continuous improvements in line with Pandora IT’s maturity level and strategy – including ongoing project support through the IT PMO service catalogue, continuously review relevant reporting, driving feedback loops of services and financial support
- Actively engage in fostering a knowledge sharing culture within the department
- Support the demand and project processes and reporting
Some travel may be required - up to 20 days a year to support our global organisation.
A strong team player and communicator, able to build sustainable relations
To succeed as our new IT PMO Consultant, we imagine that you have strong stakeholder management skills to drive results. You have a highly motivated and self-starter approach to tasks with focus on efficiency and effectiveness. The market in which Pandora operates is a quickly evolving and changing environment and this is reflected throughout our organisation. This requires our colleagues to be dynamic and seizing the opportunities presented.
On top of that, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from a global organisation, preferably within either projects or IT
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, IT or similar
- Experience with Agile and using the SAFe Framework (certified)
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and Azure DevOps is an advantage
- Full professional English skills – verbal and written
- Experienced in developing and implementing new concepts and processes
- Generally tech savvy and with a high level of proficiency in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- A strong performance-driven attitude combined with result-orientation, high ethical standards and respect towards values and opinions
- We value a good sense of humour and a high level of cultural intelligence
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The Project & Portfolio Organisation in Pandora IT consists of 23 IT Project Managers and PMO consultants which are divided into three different teams with global reach (PMO, IT Project Managers in AMER & EMEA, and IT Project Managers in APAC) - you will report to the Manager, IT PMO.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position. However, if you have more questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
Diversity, Inclusion & relocation
As a global company, we believe talent can be found all over the world. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. That is why we invite you to apply regardless of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
We demonstrate this by not asking for any unnecessary information when you apply. Further to this, we offer a generous relocation package, which includes moving expenses and assisting you in finding a new home, along with all the practicalities of your new life in Denmark.