Manager, Executive Reward
Job ID: 147804
Do you want to develop your skills within an international performance and reward landscape? And are you a team player with a strong analytical mindset? Then we might have the job for you.
Manage Executive Reward processes
Your main responsibilities as Manager, will be to manage the Executive Reward processes and support the operation of the Remuneration Committee. Also, you will manage employment contracts and other plan documentation for the global executive level as well as the relationship with the global share plan provider (Computershare) and associated processes.
Your work will be divided into three areas:
Remuneration Committee support
- Support the year end executive remuneration cycle
- Prepare management reward disclosures for review
- Maintain corporate governance documents
- Maintain records of share plan movements
- Ensure Remuneration Committee support meetings are co-ordinated
Executive Reward support
- Prepare new joiner / promotion packages and illustrations
- Issue contractual documents and ensure Payroll is informed via audit trail
- Maintain contract and policy document templates for Executive level
- Maintain country amendments for Incentive policies (including for tax compliance)
- Liaise with Country HR and shared service centre as appropriate to ensure providers provide appropriate service to executive level
- Issue Termination/Resignation contractual documents and close loop to Payroll via audit trail
Share Plan Administration
- Act as Share plan Administrator and manage the external management (Computershare)
- Manage process for issue of grant letters including liaison with local country legal and tax advisors – provide information to support Finance processes
- Provision of reports to various individuals and internal functions – including for tax compliance
Goal oriented, change adaptable and a team player
This might be a position for you, if you are rigorous and can produce quality documents on complicated topics for a sophisticated audience. You are a team player and have the ability to influence increasingly complex situations and develop effective working relationships that positively impact business performance. Adding to that, you are comfortable with tight deadlines and have the ability to recognise change and act upon it to achieve goals.
Furthermore, we are looking for you if you have and can demonstrate:
- A degree within Economics, Business, Finance, Statistics, Human Resources, Psychology or similar
- Minimum 3 years with exposure to international performance and reward landscape including long-term incentive plan administration
- Experience from another in-house global reward team or executive reward consulting
- Experience in developing materials for Remuneration Committee and senior leaders
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt your written and oral communication to the audience
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position. However, if you have more questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
Diversity, Inclusion & relocation
As a global company, we believe talent can be found all over the world. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. That is why we invite you to apply regardless of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
We demonstrate this by not asking for any unnecessary information when you apply. Further to this, we offer a generous relocation package, which includes moving expenses and assisting you in finding a new home, along with all the practicalities of your new life in Denmark.