Job ID: 146952
Do you have a deep passion for visual design or digital experiences? And do you want to be a part of the world's leading jewellery company and the exciting build of a world-class digital hub of thinkers, makers and doers? If you can say yes to this, then keep reading!
User-centred design approach to create memorable brand experiences
During 2020, we will build a diverse global digital team to ensure digital is at the heart of our business. Digital Development will be responsible for delivering on our strategic ambition to be industry leaders in digital; owning and delivering our digital product and technology vision, strategy and roadmap.
In the role as Visual Designer, you will design and deliver world-class digital products, solutions and services for our customers of today and tomorrow. Through a user-centred design approach, you understand our customers and how your design can help them to achieve their goals. You will be a part of the product teams and translate wireframes, sketches and input from cross-functional teams, into creative and memorable brand experiences.
As part of this, you will:
- Design fine-tuned UI that is both beautiful, functional and accessible
- Work closely with development teams to translate interactions and design requirements to development
- Participate in, and lead, design workshops, reviews and sprints
- Keep abreast of new developments, techniques, platforms and technologies, and share best practices
- Produce deliverables that consist mainly of (but not limited to) mood boards, sketches, mock-ups, low and high-fidelity prototypes, user testing materials, interaction definitions, and high-fidelity screen designs following brand guidelines
Pro-active and self-driven team player
You might be the person we are looking for if you understand the value of being a team player. You actively seek to support others in their work as well as ask for help when needed to make sure the team achieves its goals. We envision that you can demonstrate pragmatic judgement, which allow you to balance risk and business value to reach well informed and actionable decisions. You strive to improve the quality of the service delivered to customers, both external, internal and business owners and your workstyle is proactive and self-driven.
Furthermore, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating highly detailed designs for digital experiences
- Knowledge of and familiarity with user interface patterns for web and mobile
- Knowledge of the Scrum development process and experience with project estimation
- Skilled in UI Design tools and approaches (including InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud and user-centred design)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your new team
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a team, who value flexibility and informal working. We appreciate teams events like lunch and learns, show and tells, hackathons, monthly town halls and other activities to share ideas, challenge each other and get inspired. We respect individual’s views and we encourage positive contributions to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position. However, if you have more questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 797 378 7498
Diversity, Inclusion & relocation
As a global company, we believe talent can be found all over the world. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. That is why we invite you to apply regardless of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
We demonstrate this by not asking for any unnecessary information when you apply. Further to this, we offer a generous relocation package, which includes moving expenses and assisting you in finding a new home, along with all the practicalities of your new life in Denmark.