Category: Sales, Retail
Location: Marseille, France
PANDORA FRANCE IS LOOKING FOR A NEW REGIONAL SALES MANAGER TO JOIN A GREAT ADVENTURE !
Under the direction of the Divisional Sales Manager South (Divisional Sales Director) you will work in departments 13, 84, 34 and 30 and your mission will be to:
- Develop the turnover and profitability of the Stores (own and franchise), Corners in Department Stores and Wholesale Accounts of its geographic sector.
- Lead, animate and manage the sales teams.
- Guarantee of the excellent implementation of Visual merchandising, sales techniques and level of service at the PANDORA point of sale.
- Management of the Store Managers and the teams to optimize sales by setting high standards of implementation.
- Participation in the budget process.
- Achievement of the sales targets defined by the DSM and / or the Sales Director.
- Achievement of the targets on key sales performance indicators that will measure the success of your area.
- Being compliant with the budget via regular analyzes and action plans.
- Management of staffing / staff productivity and OPEX control and inventory optimization (in connection with Merchandising).
- Management of operating expenses.
- Control the application of security, loss prevention and stock management procedures and pilot any corrective measures.
Retail Operations :
- Ensure operational excellence at all its points of sale: level of customer service, store presentation and operational efficiency.
- With the support of Marketing, pilot and ensure commercial operations.
- Ensure that stores and partners comply with rules, legal requirements and ethical standards.
- Drive the targets achievement through regular reviews and action plans.
- Ensure the reporting of activity reports / action plans to his superior and management according to the processes in place.
- Use reporting and tools to analyze business performance and quickly implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor market development and provide regular and appropriate feedback on the sector (opening of competitors etc.) and on growth opportunities.
- Ensure the recruitment of sales teams (own boutique staff and support for our partners) with store managers and the optimization of schedules according to activity.
- Manage sales staff development.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong sales skills required to manage by setting an example. You will train, support and identify the development opportunities of your team.
- At least 5 years of experience as regional sales team management in a multi-site environment.
- Great ability to motivate and communicate effectively.
- Leader in the field, you work collaboratively.
- Ability to integrate quickly, build a team spirit, recognize and congratulate.
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and teams.
- Valid driving B license.
If you see yourself in this position, please apply here!
Please note that we recruit on an ongoing basis.