Location: Hamburg, Germany
Do you want to be part of one of the world’s leading jewellery brands and one of the world’s best employers? Join us and contribute to the continued success of Pandora.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced HR Director to lead the HR team for our Northern Europe Cluster - including DACH, BENELUX and NORDIC countries.
Based in Hamburg, you will report directly into the Managing Director of Northern Europe and you will lead the overall HR Function to originate and lead practice that will drive a high-performance culture.
You will coach and challenge the leadership team, partnering with them to identify opportunities and to develop solutions and strategies for engaging, motivating and retaining employees, managing progressive change to improve the performance of the business.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Execution of change strategies, leading and implementing people processes (Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefit) within the business.
- Accurate resource and budget planning to support business cycles.
- Coach and counseling leadership team, serving as an employee advocate, balancing legal, policy and business needs. Management of ER cases.
- Plan the future capability to attract and engage a diverse talent slate, maintaining efficient recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Ensure strategies for engaging, motivating and retaining employees.
- Lead process to identify high potential talents and to ensure their continued development and advancement.
- Partner with executive leaders to ensure a solid succession plan is in place for all critical roles.
- Work with the Managing Director and develop strong working relationship and alignment with all cross-functional teams as well as Cluster and Global point of contacts.
- Supervise reception to grant that various business functions are professionally supported in a daily management of office activities.
- Take care of office facilities and services for office.
What is needed to succeed:
- You might have a University Degree preferable in HR, Management or Law and 8+ years’ experience in the HR functions and no less than 3 years as HR Manager/Director in an multi-national retail organization.
- Good knowledge of HRM best practices, principles, methods and practices related to hard HR activities.
- Strong expertisein compliance, legal and governmental regulations and a proficient financial analysis capability.
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you are a positive leader, with the ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously and with a can do attitude. As a strong communicator, you are able to manage stakeholders and work well in a team setting. Further to this, if you are excited to join a fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently.
If you see yourself in this position, please click here to apply.
Please note that we recruit on an ongoing basis.