Are you a structured facilitator and a project manager with superb communication skills? Can you see the bigger picture while working in a complex, international and everchanging environment? Will you approach stakeholder management with both professionalism, approachability and a can-do attitude? Pandora is looking for an experienced project manager that thrives through change and is always up for the next new challenge. The position is located in the heart of our EMEA Supply chain – our operations center near Hamburg. The Warehouse & Logistics Excellence project team is responsible for designing and implementing different cross functional projects across Pandora’s vertically integrated value chain in close collaboration with key stakeholders from Group Operations and other functions, such as Product Management, Retail Marketing, Ecommerce, Finance, IT and our Regions.
The role of the Project Manager (f/m/d) will be to facilitate projects reaching across the globe and affecting all three regions (America, EMEA, Asia) always closely collaborating with our local entities, our regional and our global HQ. One thing we can promise is that the next project won’t be like the last. Therefore, it is crucial that you possess a strong common sense, an eye for detail and know how to make things happen. Are you willing to roll-up the sleeves and get things done?
- Driving the strategical, tactical or operational development of the PANDORA supply chain through the overall facilitation of projects for our Jewelry, Point of Sale materials and furniture Supply Chains and e-commerce
- Working to high standards, paying attention to detail and providing a highly professional project management
- Process design, implementation & improvement incl. documentation
- Cooperation with global, regional & local colleagues across operations teams in Americas, Europe & Asia and the headquarters in Copenhagen
- Working with all hierarchy levels (top management to shop floor)
- Responsibility to organize meetings with Steering Committee, Stakeholders and Management
- Question the status quo and look for improvements within the projects but also in how we drive them
- Go where the issue is and fix it hands on when necessary
- Following PANDORA Project-Management Tools & Rules
- At least 3 years’ experience as Project Manager in an international Supply Chain environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A true team player (humble, people smart and hungry for more) who also is able to work autonomously Proactive, self-motivated and passionate
- Ability to lead change and with a track record in corporate change management- Agile, adaptive and able to thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English. Any other European language a plus (German, French, Italian…)
- As we are an international company a willingness to travel is required (10%)
- Experience in an Lean, Six Sigma or “Scrum driven project environment” would be a great asset
- Experience in one or more of the following fields would be great: eCom, Omni Channel, warehousing, transportation, retail, FMCG, IT (ERP/WMS)
- Ability to communicate confidently with a wide range of people, both internal and external
- Ability to manage own time, be task focused and deliver to deadlines
An interesting job in a market-leading and strongly expanding company with a relaxed, cheerful and positive working atmosphere in a dynamic working environment.
Free breakfast, lunch, drinks, fruit, massage and a subsidy for the HVV-ProfiTicket.
Please apply online HERE. We are looking forward to your application!
Please no applications and mailings from personnel service providers and agencies.
Pandora EMEA Distribution Center GmbH | Hans-Duncker-Straße 14 | 21035 Hamburg | Germany