PANDORA ITALIA IS LOOKING FOR HIS/HER ALLOCATOR!
Supports the Head of Merchandise Trading with establishing the initial allocation plan in alignment with the OTB budget pre-season and OTB spend in-season. Develop and execute initial allocation and replenishment of product to all stores. Conducts on-going analysis to assess replenishment algorithms for continuity categories/items and new launches. Creates and adjusts seasonality curves to match the replenishment orders with anticipated sales volume. Recognizing events and special campaigns.
AREA OF RESPONSABILITIES/KEY TASKS
ALLOCATION & REPLENISHMENT
- Develop and execute initial allocation and replenishment of product to all stores
- Manage the assortment order for new store openings, in accordance with Category manager guidelines
- Provides on-going analysis on OTB performance, both pre-season and in-season;
- Monitor and manage overall store inventory levels based on store capacity, attributes, seasonality and selling curves
- Monitor and manage store inventory levels at the style/color/size levelUpdate and validate the replenishment algorithms in TXT for continuity categories/items and new launches
- Monitor and drive the store performance in order to reduce stock level and increase stock turn, maximize sell through and the ROS
- Monitor exceptions on merchandise stock levels and recommends necessary adjustments
- Analyze store geographic, size selling, and create appropriate distribution strategies to optimize inventory levels (recommends product category store transfers and consolidations)
- Create and maintain weekly allocation report and track all open orders during the shipping season
- Assist planning team with basic reporting needs when necessar
- Advanced mastery of Excel and Planning Tools.
- University Degreee
- Ability in merchandise planning and inventory management.
- Demonstrable project management expertise.
- Sound working knowledge of business systems and data mining.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented without losing the big picture.
- Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
- Ability to share knowledge.
- Initiative and shared decision making approach.
- Ability to adapt and respond to dynamic and ever changing work situations and environments.
- Solid business acumen skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Passion for work and the product.
- Creative thinking, ability to think outside the box, approaching situations in innovative ways.
- Excellent time management skills, meeting work deadlines effectively.
- At least 2/3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position within a retail company
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.