Your new team
Pandora is strengthening the IT Vendor Management team within the newly constructed IT competence center based in Warsaw, which constitutes an extension of Pandora IT global structures. You will have an opportunity to enter an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can do spirited, passionate, performance driven people.
IT Vendor Management is a close-knit team of 5 members that covers the full life-circle of Pandora IT vendors and aims at achieving the best possible vendor performance in tune with cost optimization and transparency in Pandora’s vendor landscape.
Your next role
We are looking for our 6th member who is a self-motivated, result-oriented mature professional with a sense of humor, well developed team spirit and an ability to motivate others to deliver results.
The IT Contract and Vendor Manager reports to the Director of Contract and Vendor Management and is responsible for contract management with emphasis on contractual standard term development for various IT services and interaction in several IT projects in order to ensure a smooth collaboration with vendors. This includes:
- Participation in evaluation of vendors
- Interaction and coordination with Legal, Procurement and the IT team whenever relevant
- Writing contract text in accordance with legal frameworks and templates
- Uncovering relevant demands in the contract production process
- Uncovering potential risks in order to reach optimal and robust contracts
- Securing an internal team-spirit and back-up for colleagues
- Cost reduction opportunities visualization and realization
- Monitoring and defining service levels and KPI’s
- Follow-up on deliverables and advise service improvement initiatives
- Streamlining reporting across contracts
- Working closely with Suppliers and internal teams to optimize the reporting setup
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 years of of global business experience in delivering high quality IT contract text
- ITIL, Prince2, contract management skills
- Skills on deliverables and KPIs
- Legal flair
- IT operations, support and project knowledge and experience
- English verbal and written communication skills.
- High personal integrity and discretion.
- Strong interpersonal, communicative and adaptive skills.
Knowledge of contract frameworks including:
- Performance management
- Financial management
- Optimization management
- Compliance management
- Dispute management
- Time management
The ideal candidate is expected to bring sound experience with contract and vendor management and be able to contribute with knowledge and counseling to large IT-projects with global impact.
You have worked before with global vendors. You have the experience with both policies and processes as well as the dynamics of daily IT operation. You are used to handle various questions from users outside of IT and are able to be communicative in a positive way.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.