Ensure that all T&E transactions are processed with efficiency and quality according to predefined standards and work processes. Furthermore it is required to handle and take ownership of queries from internal customers and employee in a timely manner.
Main job responsibilities:
- Process of T&E reports,
- Prepare payment proposals,
- Petty cash,
- Handle reminders from employees/other departments and Local Organisations,
- Reconcile employees’ accounts,
- Managing AP shared email inbox,
- Audit processes,
- T&E period end and reconciliation,
- Process improvements,
- Credit card reconciliation.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- Very good English,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly MS Excel,
- Willingness to learn with can-do attitude.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.