PANDORA is on a journey to utilize the ServiceNow platform in support of multiple processes and business domains. The increased demands on ServiceNow requires a smooth interface between our ServiceNow team and our business stakeholders – and we want you to enter this sweet spot. The ITSM Team is part of Global IT and is responsible for implementing and governing the ITIL processes throughout Global IT. This includes ownership of ServiceNow (SNOW) as well as the interfaces to other systems.
The PANDORA SNOW platform is currently running in multiple modules on the Madrid version. The SNOW team is responsible for implementation, maintenance and optimization, utilizing own resources and external partners.
We are looking for you who thrives in the role take end to end responsibility for the ServiceNow deliverables on our technical offerings. You are the natural technical analyst combined with the can-do attitude when it comes to ensuring the final delivery. This includes dialogue and interface towards with development support teams, either internal or external, with regards to planning and deliveries on functional and technical tasks.
You will also have some project management responsibilities and a small volume of support escalations management with our external vendors.
Main job responsibilities:
- Reviewing requirement specifications and technical designs,
- Creating comprehensive, well-structured test plans and suites,
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities, including user acceptance testing,
- Identifying, documenting, and tracking software defects,
- Regression testing resolved defects,
- Managing update set creation and migration,
- Scheduling and verifying instance clones,
- Planning and executing ServiceNow upgrades,
- Managing instance security, user/group access or access control lists.
Are you our new colleague?
We are looking for an experienced candidate with minimum 5 years’ experience in ServiceNow development or project management activities. Preferred with some sort of theoretical background to support your methods. You have probably developed from a ServiceNow Admin role and lately worked as Developer.
The ideal candidate has done this before and finds high personal motivation in doing it again even better based on you many years of experience.
• +5 years’ experience with process roll out in global companies,
• ITIL foundation mandatory, intermediate course level preferred,
• Experience and proven positive results with ITSM processes and SNOW implementation - preferably in a global context,
• Well-developed presentation and facilitation skills,
• Bachelor's or advanced degree as minimum,
• Experienced in working with 3rd party service providers,
• ServiceNow Development certificate.
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy and growing department, who work closely together and help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.