Reporting to the Marketing Director, the CRM Specialist will be responsible for supporting the implementation of local market initiatives to boost the development of the CRM strategy, in line with EMEA guidance.
Your main tasks will be:
- In line with EMEA guidance and developments, support the implementation of the 6 tracks for personalization aimed at driving additional sales:
- Support the CRM manager defining local email calendar and CRM activities, brief in Wunderman, give feedback and submit local request/ideas for automated email flows and CRM activities.
- Campaign Automation,
- Social CRM,
- Instore activation,
- Support weekly and monthly reporting on the status of the database (Sign-ups and data capturing) as well as on the results of each projects implemented.
- Gather input/feedback from markets sharing with Marketing Manager and investigate local /cluster opportunities for campaign activities and automation.
- Daily-base collaboration and sharing with e-com, brand and trade marketing team in order to align the initiatives.
- Operational support on a local market.
If you are/have:
- Good Knowledge of Adobe marketing cloud.
- Good Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Broad Digital marketing experience.
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Great passion for digital and ecommerce.
- Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for work and the product.
- Critical approach to the creative evaluation of all communication layouts.
Please send us your CV here.