We are looking for a strong Allocator with a helpful, can-do attitude to ensure appropriate allocation of stock.
The Allocator will oversee the allocation of stock to O&O stores, as well as being accountable for ensuring O&O stores stay within their inventory unit and cover targets. Responsibilities include, overseeing replenishment levels in O&O stores and identifying stock and sales opportunities. Central to this role is ensuring that best practice Merchandising standards are achieved in all O&O stores.
PANDORA employees must demonstrate the ability to apply the core values of Pride, Passion and Performance to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the strategy.
- Plan and oversee O&O Store replenishment process. Gain full understanding of the replenishment tool.Ensure allocation actions are aligned to weekly trading priorities. Check allocation volumes and confirm quantities are aligned with plan and upcoming commercial activity.
- Support Merchandiser with maintenance of Store/Grade Cover targets. Review and take action accordingly.
- Identify store performance trends, risks and opportunities. Work with Allocators to ensure stock levels are optimised. Work with Planning team to understand which products need pushing.
- Work with Trading Manager to highlight opportunities at store level and establish best ways to communicate this out.
- Pull analysis on performance by store and identify stock and sales opportunities on a weekly basis for both O&O and Franchise store. Feedback to Merchandiser with any insights and take action where necessary.
- Support the Trading Manager with O&O and Franchise communication. Ensure information is sent out in the correct format, collaborate with Planning, Retail, VM, Training and Marketing on this.
- Measure stock and sales mixes by store/market place and work to understand customer profiles. Update Store profiling document.
- Responsible for pulling Weekly/monthly Trade reports. Identify opportunities to improve learning from history.
- Store Visits -O&O visit follow up/actions to ensure Best practice Merchandising standards in these stores.
- Plan new store opening packs and ensure 100% right first time openings.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships taking on board concerns and opportunities to help drive the business forward .
- Support Merchandiser with seasonal sell-in events.
- Some experience with Merchandise planning systems
- Excellent MS Office skills: advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Strong fashion/jewellery retail background within a Merchandising Department
- Able to analyse, present and communicate information in a manner that allows informed decision-making
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Able to use initiative and make recommendations to maximise sales
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Analytical, high attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness
• Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
• Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
• Income Protection and Life Insurance
• Company pension scheme
• Parties and incentives throughout the year
CULTURE & VALUES
PANDORA employees must demonstrate the ability to apply the core values of pride, passion and performance to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the marketing strategy.